Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Elven remembrance

Dear Beloveds!

Lately I AM receiving so many messages about our unique personal vibration and appearance from Spirit. Ever since I moved from the city to the sacred Mountain space, I AM deeply remembering/unveiling my Self and my Elven Nature/Soul Spark/knowing. It is becoming more apparent in the way that I behave, how I treat myself, how I dress and what I resonate with deeply. It is not just me, because other individuals are noticing it as well. The moment that we express ourselves as our true authentic Soul in body, others will also easily start aligning with that expression. If others are not recognizing it and aligning with us, it simply means that we are not yet living as a fully authentic Soul expression. So don't be too surprised if You see me wearing Elvish looking clothes soon! (winks)

I see and feel that this is strengthening and amplifying so fast for myself, as I AM awakening to my Core Essence. Spirit is showing me, that when we align with our internal vibration/dimension/awareness/state of Being, we also want to magnify that in the external. We want to radiate that out, to reverberate and express the uniqueness of our Soul expression. Remember that physical appearance always mirrors our Soul and the authenticity of its embodiment, so it's not to be denied or pushed aside. There is no shame in that! It is not time to hide anymore or not show our true Self to everyone, as we are all One anyway. When we recognize ourselves and walk in our internal Soul Spark daily, others will recognize us as well. Those who have the eyes/Heart to see, of course. And this is what Ascension is all about anyway ... to remember who we truly are and then live up to it in full magnitude! This is what the New Earth feels like. This is our personal Heaven on Earth. And so it continues to be. 

Last week I experienced one of those "soft pink" days in the Mountains, when You don't really feel like walking or climbing much. You just wish to keep it simple, enjoy the Silence and observe the Beauty of Nature. And feeling your Soul Being/Presence. Did You know that these are the days, when we are actually expanding the most? Not doing anything ... just Being! Where would we be without days like these, when new awareness is being planted inside to flourish later ... and our Heart expansion magnified?

This is how I spent my day, in silent pondering in the Mountains. I was simply relaxing and observing Life unfolding before my eyes!

Sometimes people write to me in a way as if I AM around computer constantly, 24/7. Well, this is not the case at all! I AM a Nature Being, a Mountain Elf, and I need to be outdoors as much as I can, for this is how I AM expressing my true authentic Divine Self. It is not just about relaxing or enjoying myself, I receive all of my guidance outside, surrounded by the beauty of Creation and feeling the magic of deep Silence. This is the level of Creation that I AM connected with and the awareness that I hold on a Soul level. I AM like a butterfly ... I cannot be caught. I AM a fully free Being and I always come on my own ... when I feel guided and always in Divine timing.

I AM a Mountain Elf, and so it is. Life always begins in the Mountains, from the top down, from Spirit into matter ... so it descends. This is what the High Elves share on a Soul level, the wisdom of knowing Creation. One cannot describe how it is to work with the energy of the Mountains and to Be connected to them on all levels, from etheric to the physical. They are so graceful and it's amazing to Be one of their guardians. No journey to the Mountains is the same, for they are all so unique and full of adventures!

People who are not connected with them, sometimes like to say: "Please be careful," because they don't understand that as their keeper, You are always One with them, and therefore You are always safe. You and the Mountain are One! Me and the Mountain are One!


Look at this interesting image! Someone sure had a lot of fun making these and it looks like they were quite creative. These figures actually felt quite real, and I felt surrounded by the Mountain Elves immediately, so it was surely an interesting experience. When You are feeling inspired in the moment and being creative, You never know how your creations will impact others, who they will end up surprising, and what ripple effect they will have on the larger Whole! So transcend the routine and start up with something new ... something that no one else has done before.

Oh, and here is the most beautiful impression of that day! The silence was all around me and the stillness was felt everywhere. The Sun was beyond warm and my skin felt like silk. There was such Magic in the air, especially when I started to meditate by this special Larch tree, and then ravens started flying all around the area. They started making so much noise, and from then on, they stayed there. Spirit really wanted me to get the message loud and clear. I have not seen them so vividly for a while now ... and so loud. They were huge and they were flying around a very particular area. So this literally means, that there is a particular area needed to be addressed at this time! 

This is what my "Animal-speak pocket guide" by Ted Andrews has to say about the symbolism of the raven: "Things are shapeshifting around you. There is an awakening of magic. Give it new expression and life will change for the better."

Yes, this is exactly how it felt that day. I felt amazingly great for the past couple of days, and yet ... I feel like I need to continue to move on and keep transcending. This is what true Magic is all about!

The only constant is change. And only such moments of deep silence and solitude can make us feel these changes from deep within!

 
Within Divine Love, Polona 

P.S. Watch me talk about this in my video about Soul remembrance:

Widgets