Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Christmas Holiday

Dear Beloveds!

I love the Joy that simple things bring. This is what the Christmas Holiday is truly about for me personally. I AM focused only on the inner Christ, as a devotee of the Golden-White Light ... and this Holiday season and on this Christ-Mass I AM focusing on fully merging with this Light. Dissolving into the Golden Ray of inner Christ!

You can read more about this in this article on my official webpage!

And here is also something about this year's Solstice! It is all about Self mastery Now!

So ... what about all the hype of the Christmas Holiday? If we create any sort of expectations from anything or anyone, including this Holiday season and especially other people and how things should be, while living in excessive over infatuation, we cannot experience the Bliss that is right here and Now. On the other hand, if we don't create any, we can never really be disappointed. So if we decide to take everything simply as it is, go with the flow and enjoy the simplicity of Life in each moment, not just the Holidays ... we can experience Bliss in each joyous moment. For me personally, Christmas Holidays are all about that much needed time of celebration for all the spirit initiations that we already passed, the subtle and less subtle personal victories, the Love that we shared with ourselves and others, and the Divine service work of devotion that we continue to offer to all of Life in Creation.

This is the first year that I AM feeling this Christmas Holiday season differently, and I have no plans or expectations. I AM taking it as any other days, for they are all extraordinary to me in living as ascended Beings ... just with more Lights (because Humans love the Light, especially during the darkest days of the year) and attention to family communion and Joy. The only intent that I have is to have some extra fun, much needed rest and some relaxation after all the work that I did during the entire year. It is time to buckle down and watch some good movies, play dress up some more and create a puzzle or two. I love the simple joys, and this is all that this time is truly about for me. No family drama or over-excessive eating, for I never liked that anyway, and I cannot think how that can bring anyone Joy. This season is not to run away some more ... it is to slow down and Be more Present than ever before. There are so many better ways to have fun and really enjoy our Source Spark in action ... here and Now!

This is my special edition Spirit guidance for this Holiday week that is ahead of us. I wanted to work with Love cards, which bring to us beautiful messages of Love and relationships. I was not surprised, since Holidays are always about family and intimate relationships. The reading is a general one, but there are also two personal choices available for a more personalized message. I hope You resonate with the message/messages. Enjoy!


Each Christmas season, the Lights begin to spark up everywhere, and it's almost like some people are competing who will have bigger Lights. How funny is that, truly? Don't get me wrong, I love the season of the infinite Lights, but sometimes Humans can be so hilarious. Today I was playing with my camera and my Christmas Lights myself, and this is what came out. Don't You just love it? It's a dissolving into the Light ... and I AM slowly dissolving and merging with the Light ... becoming One with it.

1, 2, 3 ... what can You see in this image? What is your message with it?


Oh gosh, what an Elf! This little Elven will enjoy her Christmas time, spreading some extra Holiday cheer all around, while having some Elven fun. Yes, watching Lord of the Rings all over again is being highly considered now.

But first, this little Elven needs to make an Elvish Gift for someone very special ... her mother!

Magic time Now!


During the Christmas "Gateway"/Getaway I will be more away then usual ... so see You guys very soon!

Within Divine Love, Polona Aurea Dawn

P.S. Here is my Holiday edition Ascension update: 

Widgets