Friday, July 5, 2013

My transcendence & flow

Dear Family of Love!

Lately I keep seeing the word "serenity." This Soul Essence is about realizing that first we feel deep peace from the inside, and then our surroundings/direct physical reality will change. It is our inner reality that shifts things and creates a flow of energetic experience. We embody the Soul Essence of serenity when we can be in peace and harmony regardless of the external circumstances, and I feel this is what we are mastering right now. We are merging our Higher Self with our body, and a higher alchemical process is taking place!

Whenever I AM out in Nature ... either running, walking, hiking, mountaineering or just sitting in stillness, I always receive profound new insights and I open up to a new level of sensing. I get overwhelmed with Divine remembrance and often tears start falling from my eyes. Today was one of those days, following yesterday's surge of a gorgeous inner shift. I feel immense serenity, and I AM observing how I can feel in tune with everything, wherever I AM. I AM no longer feeling attached to situations, people, places or outcomes ... I AM simply an observer of life as I experience it through my inner Source Self. It is profound and I AM in transcendence. There is such beauty and profound Truth in that state of Being. And because I can simply not put it into words, I AM just rippling out a beam of Love from my higher Heart center! I hope it can reach You and your own inner transcendence!

Now here's a story about real transcendence! Lately I have been quite adventurous in my dream time as well, and I remember fragments when I AM walking a certain trail. This was yesterday, and today as well. This is what I found online about hiking dreams: "To dream that you are hiking represents progress and achievement. With perseverance and strong-will, you will make it far in life."

Just before waking up in the morning, I had this dream of how I encountered a bear while I was hiking one of the trails in the forest. There was a metal fence between me and the bear, and the bear could not climb over it, although he was aggressive and roaring. At first I was really surprised to see a bear, it kind of shocked me. The scene was really vivid, especially when he began roaring and moving towards me. Then I calmed myself down, and I saw him trying to climb over the fence, but he couldn't. I was protected and safe. I no longer felt threatened.

I dreamed about bears many times before, and one time a bear even ran towards me as I was standing on top of a Mountain and swallowed me whole, and I was surrounded by darkness. Usually I was dreaming about bears when I was at a huge shift in my personal life. And the funny thing is, that when I dream about bears ... the dreams are unbelievably vivid and surreal! This usually represents a major cycle in my life coming to an end.

Lately I AM dealing with animal totems and meanings a lot, and I always explore what they mean and commune with my own Soul to receive the personal message for myself. This is what I found about bears online: "To see a bear in your dream represents independence, strength, death and renewal, and/or resurrection. Bears are symbolic of the cycle of life. You may also be undergoing a period of introspection and thinking. To dream that you are being pursued or attacked by a bear denotes anger and your uncontrolled aggression. You are feeling trapped. Perhaps you are in an threatening situation, some overwhelming obstacle or domineering and possessive relationship."

Another interpretation of the bear as a totem (not a dream symbol) is this: "As a totem animal, the bear will carry many messages for us. These messages can be profoundly meaningful, and guide us through some tough times in our lives. On the one hand, we get a picture of tranquility with the bear, and on the other, it's a symbol for warrior and power. The symbolic bear meanings are: Bravery, peace, resurrection, powerful, benevolence, sovereignty, motherhood, duality."

What I realized about my dream is this. The bear represented the old, and it was behind the fence. I was hiking, so this represents my personal progress on my journey, and I was protected by this fence, living in the Now. In this state of Being, I realized that nothing can harm me. The seeming aggression and "threat" no longer has any effect on me. There is a barrier between the old and the New, and it is a shield of Love. I have transcended. I AM safe, always guided and protected. I AM my true Self.

I wish to say more about how serenity is also connected with allowance of the flow. The energy always goes where there is intent and devotion. This is governed by our dominant (prevailing) awareness, and this is not always the conscious part of us. Sometimes the unconscious prevails, if it's the dominant part. When we are consciously aligned with our higher intent, everything will always be in flow. This way, we live purposefully. If we are not, there might be resistances and things not flowing. Let us take a simple example of money!

In my life personally, I have seen that if I got the proper financial support, I was meant to receive that something. It also showed me when I was meant to receive it. If I was not supported this way, it was just not meant to be and it was not aligned with my true node path! It is not a passive thing though, as we are always creating this for ourselves on a higher level. The flow of money also shows us "when", so the Divine timing of things.

I see money only as energy, and I live by the principles of energy. I go where there is flow, not lack of it. I take everything neutrally, simply as it is. This way we live like a river, which is constantly in flow. So let us just go with the flow and allow the river of life to take us to the fertile grounds. Things are always the way they are supposed to be, and all works in Divine timing and for our highest interest ... along with the Highest good of all.

Here is my video on transcendence, and it's actually a Light activation/meditation:

Within Divine Love, Polona 

Widgets