Sunday, July 14, 2013

My sacred Mountain retreats

Dear Family of Love!

If You happened to notice, I had a few Mountain retreats lately. I wish to express a bit about why they are so important on my journey. You see, as an Ascension guide and a Pillar of Light, I AM always guided to travel to Gaia's power places, the powerful Vortex points. Mountains are a huge part of that! I have been weaving my energy there for a while now, holding the space. But another important purpose that they are serving in my life, is supporting my own personal Ascension process and integration. That is why I AM so often guided to visit them and spend a while there ... feeling the intense higher dimensional energies, while fully grounding them at the same time.

My first Mountain retreat this year was in the middle of June. Something just called me in the middle of the evening and I had to pack my bags and I leave. The callings usually come in that strong. Funny enough, I later saw sister in Light Sandra Walter talk about how she was guided to do same ... at the exact same time frame. There are no coincidences, only synchronicity ... and a lot of us Ascension guides are riding the same waves of Ascension energies ... to later integrate/embody them and pave the way through our own personal guidance system ... by assisting others in this current transition.

So my first Mountain retreat in the middle of June was something absolutely amazing. I have never felt so Divine before ... so guided and so in attunement with my inner God-Goddess Self. I left for a few days to return to the wilderness. I was headed for another hiking adventure. I felt the rush ... it felt amazing. Straight out of the blue, I was just guided to pack my bags and leave for a while, to be alone in Nature ... with Gaia and my own Self. I desired to be outdoors and to sleep under the stars again. I wished to be spontaneous and adventurous, so I surrendered to what this trip will bring me as I stayed open.

The energies were so intense the weekend before that, and my inner guidance was telling me to retreat for a while, to ground the new energies and connect to the Higher Presence. Of course, coming back and reporting about my magical adventures and the new energies is also a very important part of my purpose. A sense of Magic has been lost within many Humans and it's time to bring this back, because the Soul dims its Light when it forgets to have fun, to be playful and to always live in a sense of Magic ... the inner Joy and the thrill of a good adventure. Many have forgotten how to constantly live in this space of the "unknown," which is the constant drive for adventure. It is felt through an inner sensation of a pleasant rush.

So this Mountain retreat was so fantastic and magical. I decided to stay one more day, because I was guided so. I could be alone up there forever, although I know I AM to continuously return and share this magic with others. I was anchoring new energies, enjoying my solitude and all the Nature life around me, connecting with the Faery realm and different Beings, sleeping under the starry sky, hiking like crazy and relaxing on a white sand by a Mountain river stream. Words do not suffice and they fail me each time that I try to describe what I was experiencing. But at a certain point, I felt absolutely blank, like I have no thought, no dominating sensations ... just pure Being. I never felt this way before, and so strongly "emptied out." This was the beginning of my re-write, the full clearing that started to take place then. This is happening for many of us now, as we are being given the opportunity to fully re-write ourselves ... to start completely anew, like a blank piece of paper!

The first day I went hiking to my favorite waterfall, and another hill that has this gorgeous view and You can see the tallest Mountains there. The second day I went for a longer hike, and I made a round tour ... these are my favorites, because this way we make a circle, so the energy circle is completed and it's sacred. The third day, I was just relaxing by this Mountain river stream, all alone ... on the white sand and rocks, and I was playing with my Faery oracle and getting important new insights.

One of the most important ones was this. There is this empty oracle card in one of my Faery oracle decks, and You are supposed to draw your own Faery guide there. I started to draw it with my pencil, and I drew something that looked like a Mountain Princess. The name I placed there was "Me, Myself and I." I asked my guidance why this name exactly, and it said: "Because You are your own Faery guide. It is You, the Mountain Princess Polona." I was reading the chapter in the guidance book, and it explained about the different kinds of Faeries and Elves, and one of them are Mountain fairies ... the tall Beings, the wise Ones, the shining Ones. I looked at the Mountains at the same time, as tears started rushing in my eyes and I said to them aloud: "That's why I love You so much. I know that I AM your guardian."

You can see my first video that I recorded about the Magic of the Fairies and Elves here:


Here is also a Faery oracle reading that I did for myself in my sacred Mountain circle!


Right after that and me coming home, we celebrated the June Solstice, and it's the beginning of Summer here, on the northern hemisphere. I was meant to anchor the higher frequencies down into the valley. I was retreating for one more day, which usually happens after my Mountain trips. A whole new chapter began for me after this retreat, and it is more important than I can imagine at this time .... so it feels. A new purpose begins for me soon.

If You happened to see me mention it, I AM probably moving this Summer, and I would like to share about this huge transition of mine. My desire is to relocate closer to my Mountains (Slovene Alps) and hold a sacred space there, as I have been doing for many years now ... while fully living there from here on. So many have already asked me about when I will start doing Mountain retreats, and I have to say that the timing is not right just yet. I need to move there myself first, get settled, then get new ideas and inspirations about how to follow through with that ... and then just allow the Magic of my most authentic purpose of all to happen naturally. All in Divine timing and perfect Divine guidance!

Then the middle of July came, and again, I found myself leaving for my Mountain sacred space for two days again, heading to the unknown adventures that lie ahead of me in this time of the New Moon. I desired to create something magical for myself. And I did, and this will probably end up in one of my next blogs.

When I got back from my 2 day sacred Mountain getaway, I felt so at peace. It was so amazing and full of fun adventures. I created a nice flow of energy for myself, climbing to this tall peak the first day, spending the night in the Mountains and having a spontaneous hike the next day ... but then all of a sudden, I felt a sense of being kind of "homesick," which is very unusual for me. Then just as I was leaving, the storm started coming in. Perfect timing, as always! When I got back, I was again full of new insights and things to share ... and vibrating strongly. Again, this was followed by a day of relaxing after the intense mountaineering for me. Oh, and did You notice the latest Solar flare energy? Apparently we just had some more and it was right in alignment with my escapade! I wonder why they always occur when I AM hiking in the Mountains? Such a funny synchronicity!

After coming home, I felt more and more timeless and spaced out. Time went by so fast for me. I started wondering where time flies? I wondered what is time anyway, as I can hardly feel its constructs lately. The more I would try to think in terms of time and hold myself bound by it, the more elusive it all becomes ... the more all is fleeting. So I surrender it all instead. Lately I AM just running on "Mountain time," which is always eternal and it just is. I AM activating how it is to just Be and go with the flow in my daily reality and the current level of my Ascension integration. My Mountain retreats and their sacred energy Presence in my life and Ascension process assist me a great deal. It truly is time to bring all that we know into every cell of our Being, in the full resonance!

And now I find myself at where I AM Now. Something amazing happened to me yesterday. As I was eating my lunch on the balcony, I suddenly started to think about how I wish to go camping, and how this was my desire for a long time now ... and to do it this Summer. Then I looked down, and there was a trailer car parked there. What a sign! I already have all my camping gear in my car, and up until now, I was only investing in my car, but never taking real advantage of it. So the green light went off and suddenly I knew what I need to do. It was a straight out of a blue decision, and I went shopping for some extra camping things and packed my bags right after it. I AM just so called to be with Nature right now, and nothing can stop me! Spirit is calling me to do some serious Soul integration, and I will report all about it when I AM done. I will go to be with my Mountains for a few days ... don't know how long really ... and when I will be back ... probably next week!

There is a lot to share about the current Ascension integration, but lately time is really speeding up for me, and I just need to trust that I will share all that I AM guided to share in Divine timing. My personality wants to share and express, and my Soul just needs to Be right Now, and feel the new integration taking place. There is a time to share, and a time to just Be. And there will be lots of more time to share! I have received so much, but since I had 2 pre-recorded interviews in just 2 days ever since I got home from the Mountains, I didn't have enough time to focus on sharing within Ascension Pioneers or blogging about my magical experiences, although there is so much to express. But I guess I need to let it Be as an inner experience right Now. It is still Mercury retrograde, so things are a bit slowed down ... and I know this is a blessing for me personally and all of us, so that I/we have enough time for myself/ourselves and this quiet integration taking place from within. Also, the old ways of sharing simply no longer work. There is simply authentic service or nothing at all! All of the old is simply falling away!

So many have also asked me about organizing Mountain/Nature retreats. I was recently on another sacred Mountain adventure that I created for myself, and I received guidance to record a video about this while I AM at that space of residence. As You know, such grand things require proper alignments and they always happen in Divine timing. I explain why this is so in this video. The Mountains have been sharing with me and I would like to pass this forward to all the Ascension Pioneers out there. 

So I created this video about the sacred Mountain gatherings/retreats:  


I AM leaving You with some amazing pictures from my hiking trips!

P.S. I will see You all when I come back. I love sharing within Ascension Pioneers and communicating with everyone, but this Summer I AM really called to just Be and fully merge with my true Self!

Within Divine Love, Polona





















Widgets