Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Gifts and abilities

Dear Beloveds!

I was busy with packing for my move today, as there is so much to do and prepare in the next few days. But I just wish to mention how many amazing Soul connections are currently taking place. I AM being contacted by so many amazing Souls, and I have been receiving messages about this (myself and from others) for a while now. It looks like a rapid quickening process of Soul unions and reunions. There is so much Love pouring from such Heart-based connections. I AM also receiving extensive feedback/reports about my Ascension messages, and it looks like they are hitting the spot in all the right places! It is time to fully open up and use our Divine gifts and abilities and share them with everyone!

Today is the day of the Beloved Mother Mary's assumption (Ascension), and I have felt the Divine energy of Her Presence deeply while recording a video for You/Us out in the woods. All of a sudden, I started crying towards the end of my video, not being able to do anything about it, it came so naturally. I was deeply touched as I was feeling a deep sense of Gratitude and connection to All That Is. So many lovely Souls are connecting with me and Ascension Pioneers and I AM feeling the immense support from everyone, in the physical and in the subtle realms. I AM in such awe, because I AM completing a huge cycle in my life, in the 30 years of my existence in this realm of Being. There is nothing but appreciation left in my humble Heart, and once more ... tears are falling from my eyes.

The guidance from Spirit, Mother Mary and all of the Light Realms is that it's time for us Ascension Pioneers to use our Divine Gifts and abilities and utilize them in a way that serves us and the greater Whole. The more authentic are Self confident we are in it, the more infinite abundance we create through it all. We are all shifting in our purpose, and those of us who have been asking for a change for a while now, are in it for a whole new cycle. We are not to hide in the "spiritual closet" anymore, but instead ... fearlessly claim the vibration and the role that belongs to us on a deep Soul level. We are shifting into a purpose that is much more intimate, and it's here for us as well, not just for others. It needs to come through Magic, because we are all magical Beings ... children of the Divine. It is like a mixture of Being here for us and for All in great Unity.

That is why we all deserve to serve in a way that brings us immense Joy within the authentic vibration signature that we carry within our Being. This is happening now. All those ready for it are stepping into the front lines. Nothing can hold us back anymore, for it is happening. In my Ascension messages/readings, I see this overall shift in people, and everyone is somehow shifting in their purpose, even those who are already on a "spiritual mission," for this mission is now refining and re-aligning more with our Soul Essence and true Heart's desires. Let us step into what we have been waiting for so long! Again ... it is time Now!

As for my personal Gifts, I AM now beginning to use them more in personal service to others. I was always able to tune into Spirit (All That Is) so easily and naturally, but I wasn't always fully trusting myself as deeply as I do now, also in a way how I share my unique gifts and guidance with others. But now I started to utilize them more through Ascension messages, which flow from my Heart space and the Soul transmission/fusion that is taking place as I do them.

My oracle decks are already packed, but You can still receive an Ascension message from me before I move. I will only be accepting requests today, for I will be fully immersed in physical things for a while, because setting up a new home can take quite a while. All those of You who will be ordering the message from me later, will just have to wait until my physical relocation is finalized and I have internet connection once again. So if You would like to receive your personal Ascension message shortly, do hurry up!
 
I AM offering this service for 33 (US) dollars, and You will receive an audio message/recording that covers where You are currently on your path of awakening to your Soul and physical Ascension. These are not psychic readings ... these are Soul transmissions/attunements. You can also ask one specific question or area of focus, although Spirit always knows what to bring through when we tune into it properly, trough purity of intent!

I was guided to come out of the closet with my Divine gifts, and as I do, I AM receiving so many wonderful reports and extensive feedback from those who have requested their own personal message. This makes me truly happy from within, as I continue to always focus on serving through Divine Love! I AM looking forward to seeing You come out of your own "closet" as well. It is all about infinite expansion!


If You are interested in receiving your own personal message, go to my PayPal account and make an energy exchange for this service! Here is the link: http://ascension-pioneers.org/donate.html Updates about my services will also be available on my webpage and my blog soon! 

Here is my "final" video before I move, and I talk about this guidance that I have received:


Within Divine Love, Polona

Widgets